WD-41?

Remember using WD-40 for the first time? This is WD-41, check it out. And it only costs $100 per quart!

BottleBob

That stuff is scary cool. Just coating gloves, boots & snow shovel would be worth a hundred bucks, and I'm sure it would take a lot less than a quart.

Especially impressive is the part with the glass bordered with the stuff. The water just piles up on the untreated area.

Reply to
rangerssuck

Den 13-04-2013 19:22, BottleBob skrev:

Coming autumn I will spray our driveway and will never have to worry about snow any more ;-)

On second thought, how slippery will that driveway be and how slippery are things coated with h´that stuff?

Reply to
Uffe Bærentsen

On 4/13/2013 1:22 PM, BottleBob wrote: ...

Yes and no: you need 2 parts - $53 + $96 = $149 for 2 qt. So, it's only $74/qt.

Bob Engelhardt

Could be worth the c'note, to spray coat your outdoor clothing, and come home dry.

And it only costs $100 per quart!

Stormin Mormon

I'm waiting for WD-42, which will waterproof "Life, the universe, and everything"

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

New WD-43 GETS THE FLOOD OUT!

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I'm not sure I understand your question.

I'm waiting for WD-42, which will waterproof "Life, the universe, and everything"

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

New WD-43 GETS THE FLOOD OUT!

Reply to