welder

I am no longer without welder:

Been a LONG month with no welder. A tool I use more than once a week.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

That ought to do the job :)

Looks like it has been well used but not abused. At least physically...

Hope you got a good deal on it.

Reply to
Leon Fisk

Certainly not an Iggy class deal...

An auction is always a shot in the dark. If it works well, I'll be delighted.

Reply to
Karl Townsend

Great welder!

Ignoramus6193

I know welders are like wimin, you got to learn what they like. My old Lincoln I knew quiet well. what differences should I expect?

Reply to
Karl Townsend