What is it? (Amateur Version POST06)

Here is the sixth post in the series. As usual, I will try to answer questi ons about their composition, size and how they can move. Pictures are provi de via dropbox. There is one composite or single image per tool.

POST06_TOOL21 This wood and metal tool is approximately six inches long. The smooth woode n cylinder is slightly tapered and spins freely.

POST06_TOOL22 This metal tool is approximately 12 inches long. The black metal part moves freely along the metal shaft. The nut at the end has a metal screw inserte d through it. The screw has a removable red plastic cover. The metal triang le works well as a handle. I originally thought that this was hardware but I am now convinced that it is a tool even though I do not know how it is us ed.

POST06_TOOL23 This wood and metal tool is approximately eight inches long. Part of the me tal edge may be removable/replaceable but it is very firmly attached. The e dge is not sharp to the touch. I have obscured the name on the handle as it is already too easy.

POST06_TOOL24 This plastic and metal tool is a little over six inches long. The 3-mm wide oval opening is not closed as there is a slit at the end approximately 0.5 mm wide. The width of the slit can be forced to go from 0 mm to 1 mm (thus varying the oval opening size) without permanently deforming the tool.

L. Flynn

Reply to
leflynn

POST06_TOOL23 Looks a lot like a dent puller - slide the weight down and punch the screw through the panel & pull the dent?

Reply to
RodK