Where to buy a few R4A ball bearings online?

I'm thinking no more than three dollars each for R4A ball bearings,

1/4 inch inner diameter and 3/4 inch outer diameter. Looks like prices range somewhere from about $1.50 to $10+ (US).

Why so much difference in price?

Thanks.

Reply to
John Doe

John Doe fired this volley in news:k383vh$mbt$2 @dont-email.me:

LLoyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

Several different quality levels are available, but you're probably looking more at sourcing (US-made v. imports), wholesale/retail levels, and gouge factor. Some people just have to triple the price to get the percentage they want. (probably just another Right Wing Conspiracy, wot?)

-- The most decisive actions of our life - I mean those that are most likely to decide the whole course of our future - are, more often than not, unconsidered. -- Andre Gide

Reply to
Larry Jaques

If you buy 100K lots, you probably get the low price, onesies cost more. Don't get me started on imports vs. domestic.

Stan

Reply to
Stanley Schaefer