Will be picking up a Millermatic 35 mig with spool gun in the morning

Threaded View
I looked at a Millermatic 35 with a spool gun, unit is clean and has been in
a small shop since new, the seller builts race cars and does frame repair.
He used this welder to do some aluminum work with the spool gun, the spool
gun is worth as much as the welder I suppose. I went to millers web sight
but was unable to download the manual, they require the serial # and I don't
have it. Not sure what the max amps is, I don't think its real high.

Does anyone own one of these? how are they?

Re: Will be picking up a Millermatic 35 mig with spool gun in the morning

here's your manual

http://www.millerwelds.com/om/o1301q_mil.pdf

150 amps at 23 VDC, 60% duty cycle. could go up to 200 amps, low duty
cycle. It is a good, honest welder.

Re: Will be picking up a Millermatic 35 mig with spool gun in the morning
Ok so whats the trick to skipping the serial number?
Thanks
Looking at the manual it does look like a half decent machine, the spool gun
setup he has on is nice.

Re: Will be picking up a Millermatic 35 mig with spool gun in the morning

The trick is, drumroll, to just not enter it.

looks nice to me, not that I know anything.,

Re: Will be picking up a Millermatic 35 mig with spool gun in the morning
: