Woodcraft - Vendor

I need a few cast iron saw extensions for a project. The SawStop ones claim to be ground to within .0001. (I will be surprised if they really are, but very pleased.)

Rockler has them for less, but after the heavy freight charge they are much more expensive to my door.

Woodcraft shows basic shipping as free saving substantially on the net cost. Other than the 7-10 day lead time per Woodcraft are there any issues with Woodcraft?

FYI: This is for a metalworking project.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Answered in the wrec...

Reply to
dpb

Thanks.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

I've been pleased with the store and personnel at the one near me (Austin).

Pete Keillor

Reply to
Pete Keillor