WTB: "A Treatise on Milling and Milling Machines" Cincinnati Machine

I am looking to purchase a copy of,"A Treatise on Milling and Milling Machines" by Cincinnati Machine. I'm looking for the 3rd Edition, 1951, 210 pages.

If you have one available, please email me.

Mike Apostle10 at spamarrest dot com

Reply to
Apostle10

Email them to ask if it's the right vintage. Several on eBay, from 1916 on. From UK.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Several different versions, copies and originals,(and even ebooks) from abebooks.com.

"A+Treatise+on+Milling+and+Milling+Machines"&prevpage=3

John

Reply to
John Halpenny