Yesterday Evening

I spent all of yesterday evening culling down at the local glory hole. It was a Great Cull lol.

Gunner Asch

You should reconsider, because every s**nk you cull is one less hope of getting laid. On the other hand, do you really need any more diseases? And keep in mind that if you ever do get lucky, your victim is going to have you arrested for whatever you gave her. Good luck telling the cops "do I look like somebody who passes on STDs?" Oh yeah, you sure do.

Reply to
sloopjohnb

Finally, a story that might be believable. IF you hadn't put in the part about "ladies." No lady was ever or will ever be interested in you. Next time you want to tell a story about getting laid, put in that she was a grubby meth head, and then you'll have a chance at believability.

Reply to
sloopjohnb

Sure, it would work as well as any of your other incompetent lying. You may as well claim to have slept with the Virgin Mary.

Reply to
sloopjohnb

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Cites? indeed fascinating "I've not" buffoon "hold that thought" backhoe cull 264mph "3/5/8 years street cop" swingers leftists

"LJ" - isn't that cute? - is completely full of shit. That was

*exactly* what public school teachers, then and now, did and are doing. "LJ" is the proof that it works.
Reply to
Greg Stearns

You mean.... Someone discovered that you had a school mate named "Robert"? " Gad, they are investigating us..".

By the way, your signature quote.

Reply to
alvindobbs

Then again, who knows? Homicidal talk and use of real names might just attract the one or two elementary school kids who still remember you from all those years ago.

Reply to
mogulah

What? Telling the truth is cowardly?

It must be a strange world that you inhabit.

Reply to
alvindobbs