Zero-turn mower Caster Modification

Gang, If you care to, take a look at a modification I did to a zero-turn riding mower front end caster setup. The original (I think) was a bad design and I couldn't think of an easy fix. Picture *have* been renamed THIS time and I decreased the size of the files for faster downloading..... hope I did it all right. Thanks for looking - and any and all comments appreciated. Ken. Find them at:

Ken Sterling

On Thu, 26 May 2005 02:15:35 GMT, the inscrutable Ken Sterling (Ken Sterling) spake:

Very nicely done. Some cleanup and paint prior to the last picture would have done you service, though. ;)

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Point taken. I installed the casters, then took the picture, then took the machine down into my "back 40" and beat it pretty good just to make sure the design would hold up.... then finished the job, but didn't take another picture. Sorry. Ken.

Reply to
Ken Sterling

Reply to
RoyJ