Get the 'Lego MINDSTORMS Education Base' cheap!

Hi Everyone, thought you might be interested in my eBay auction, I am auctioning off a brand new in box, never opened Lego MINDSTORMS Education Base (Model # is 9797). The auction is closing February

26th. The set retails for $250 when you buy it from Lego directly, get it cheaper from me!. Shipping is cheap, or pick it up in New York City. Good luck! Here is the link to the auction:
Thanks Aaron
Reply to
Art