Problem with "pcrcxcomm.jar"

Hi there,

I'm trying to run a program which uses some Lejos code (namely, RCXPort()) and it's giving me an error: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no irtower in java.library.path

I'm running it from inside Eclipse with Java1.4.2 on a Windows XP machine, and the Lego Mindstorms software is installed. Has anyone encountered this before?

Reply to
The Dude

Hi,

Maybe a stupid remark but how do you compile? Using javac or lejosc? You must also alter the classpath on your Windows. Have you done everything that is said on this page:

With kind regards, Gabriel

Reply to
gabriel