Allen Bradley Inverter

Gentlemen,

I picked up a 3 ph 0.25hp motor off of Freecycle to convert to a Generator, it came with a box of electric's including an Allen Bradley 0.25hp inverter model no 160-AA02NNX1P1, I have found on Internet that the inverter is obsolete but it works and I'm wondering if anybody has any instructions for it. It came from a lady clearing her late husbands effects who worked for REMAP and all she thought it was was a motor.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman