bandsaw blade

Hi all, I need to buy a roll of bandsaw-blade for my Dewalt benchtop saw, 150 mm dia wheels, similar to the old Burgess one, as all my bades are past it. I can get 0.44 mm/ 12 thou thick and also 0.12 mm/ 5 thou.1/4" width. I have used the thicker one for the last 15 yrs without problem-but, I join my blades with silver solder, the blades rarely break on the join, but the whole length eventually becomes fatigued and starts to snap with annoying frequency ( over weeks of use). Question is do I get the thinner blade to have better flexibility over the small drive wheels but have a trickier joining process or stick with the thicker tried and trusted and live with the the limited life of the material as the teeth must be about done when this starts to happen.

100 foot roll costs just under £50 giving me 20 blades. Any useful opinions welcome. Mark G.
Reply to
Mark G