Bandsaw blade welder

Hello all, Just finished reading the MEW article by Peter Rawlinson on building the electric welder. Can anyone point me in the right direction for the 1kW main x former please. My first band saw had one built-in. Most convenient it was too. Now I have a Warco H/V equivalent, and will no doubt miss the ease of welding blades. I have never tried silver soldering blades.

Wednesday I find out not only what PCa treatment is in store for me, but also future outlook. My feeling of apprehension is an understatement to say the least . . but, Happy New Year and loads of swarf. GeoffH (The Pirate) Norfolk - UK not VA

Reply to
GeoffH

Which issue of MEW was that?

Regards, Tony