Boxford and hardinge chucks

Is the threaded back plate and chuck for a hardinge hct chucker the same as a boxford.

All the best...mark

Reply to
mark

Unlikely.

Are you looking to fit it to a Hardinge or a Boxford?

Cheers Trevor Jones

Reply to
Trevor Jones

I'm looking for a good four jaw for my hardinge ..hopefully cheap off ebay.

looking at my three jaw ...i dont have the boxford to compare, but it looks like it ...I dont know .thread base of the hardinge chuck is 55mm

and pitch of thread is 10 threads per inch

all the best.mark

Reply to
mark

nah...... forget it just looked it up . boxfords are 1 1/2 x 8TPI

Reply to
mark

I have an apparently unused Hardinge 4 jaw - missing one screw but that shouldn't be hard to remake. Email me if you're interested.

Charles

Charles Ping