BT30 holders

I'm on the lookout for new or used BT30 collet holders , DA180 if possible, or ER25, if anyone has any they want to exchange for cash Bob

Reply to
Emimec

ctc tools in hong kong have pretty good ones at sensible prices. My leadwell vmc uses bt30 and they dont come up on ebay etc too often.

Shame to have to import from the far east but needs must!

Wayne..

Reply to
Wayne Weedon

e.g

Wayne Weedon

It seems that you could probably use INT30 or ISO30 instead - see

lemel_man

Won't work if Bob's needing these for a cnc with atc. He didn't say.

The BT's have a vee groove to retain them in the carousel, the other types dont.

Reply to
Wayne Weedon

Thanks all, I had ordered one a couple of days ago from the company Wayne suggested, CTC in Hong Kong, very dubious on what I will get, but worth a try. Theres plenty of new stuff around, and ordered a few from various sources, just hoped there would be more used ones about, saves setting time if you just leave the cutters in a group for a particular job. Wayne is also right, its for a Bridgeport ATC machine, I forgot to mention that. Gloster tooling are able to supply me with a BT30 that takes DA collets, something I have loads of !!! so will give that a go as well, but its not cheap. hence looking for used ones Bob

Reply to
Emimec

Bob

So far the stuff I have bought from CTC has been good, I'm using it commercially and frankly it's been better than a lot of UK sourced stuff I've bought.

I have loads of their ER16 parallel shank holders now, I use them on the cnc lathes. and they just work day in day out.

Also used a lot of their inserts, mainly the polished grades for aluminium cutting. Work great and a fraction of cost in the UK.

Wayne..

Reply to
Wayne Weedon

Thanks Wayne Same here, its for commercial use, so I'll give them a go then Regards Bob

Reply to
Emimec