Differential Screw source??

Before I try to make one has anyone a clue as to who may stock 'differential screws'?

The one I need is 21mm overall length, with 8mm standard right hand thread at one end, and 8mm left hand thread at the other, this end having a 4mm hex socket recessed into it like a grub screw would have. It's in high tensile steel and used for tool clamping in a indexing hydraulic tool post on a cnc lathe.

Any pointers appreciated before I go and buy an 8mm lh die!

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

its a start, maybe they can help with the exact size

Reply to
mick

Reply to
Andrew Mawson