Ebay milling machine/jig borer/thing...

Interesting looking little thing. Anyone know what it is?

He says it's a Hauser, or a licence made copy but i can't find any reference to one.

Just idle curiosity mind you, I'm trying to behave and not buy things just right now ;-)

Cheers, Scruff.

Reply to
Scruff

If the seller is who I think it is, it definitely won't be a Boley, Leinen or BCA type, because he'd recognise them. It's more likely to be an early jig borer than a milling machine and of clock and watch making size rather than bench milling machine size.Given the work and investment needed to get it going, I think I'd only offer him about half of his starting price.

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

It sure is cute, if shipping to the states wasn't so pricey i'd be tempted to bid on it.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

I wonder what the admiralty used it for? Ships have nuts bigger than that (pardon the pun)

Steve

Reply to
Steve W