I need help with the speed control!!!!!

Okay, how do i put on a speed control? I have a 370 motor, a JR R70

reciever, and everything else is JR as well. On a spur-of- the momen Idea, I decided to take the body fo a piece of junk jet that doest'n fly, and make it into a plane that hauls @##$@$!!!!!!!! But I didn have a speed control. my friend gave me one, and Now I have no ide what to do!!!!!! The thing has one side with red and brown wires, on with black and red (both are thick, resembling what you would use fo the motor) then of course there is the connecter that I am assummin goes to the reciever. what goes to what. If you need picures, I wil try to get them. P.S. The motor is brushed

-- noparents06@hot

----------------------------------------------------------------------- noparents06@hotm's Profile:

this thread:

noparents06hotm.2g5acb

I'm inclined to say, that red/black goes to the battery. But there is on printing "in" "out" "motor" or something like this on the controler?

I only had brushless motors, the output has 3 wires. Makes it much easier. :-)

Nick

Reply to
Nick Müller

I'll check, so hang on, I only get to use the computer once a day.

will answer tommorrow

-- noparents06@hot

this thread:

noparents06hotm.2gb5gb

okay, it has absolutely no labels. Sorry I am so late in replying

AAAACHHCHCHHCHooooooooo!!!!!!!

-- noparents06@hot

this thread:

noparents06hotm.2go6wb