INT Taper dimensions

Hello. Can anyone give me the dimensions for INT 30 and 40 tapers so that I can identify what I have. Cheers

Reply to
Nourish

I'm sure Google can very easily or perhaps you don't have that installed on your pc? Well worth the £20 annual subscription IMO.

Reply to
Dave Baker

You pay £20 p.a .for google? Are you serious?

Reply to
TT_Man

You mean you can get it cheaper? Please do tell.

Reply to
Dave Baker

Well I only pay for my broadband connection then anything I download is free. I certainly would not pay any more for all the advertising crap on Google :)

Reply to
Lester Caine

When I use AOL's built in browser I don't get any of that crap. I didn't realise how bad it was until I used IE. As AOL also uses IE, or some sort of subset of it I would have thought there'd be a way to stop the adverts in IE proper but maybe not.

Reply to
Dave Baker

Try Mozilla Firefox Browser.... you'll never use IE again.... mozilla.com

Reply to
TT_Man

I don't use IE more than once in a blue moon anyway. I've now changed the settings so that links I click on go straight to AOL's browser not IE. Very occasionally something, usually video clips, won't work in that which is the only time I resort back to IE.

Reply to
Dave Baker

Wanta bet, sorry but Firefox has go to be one of the most clunky bit's of crap ever, and Thunderbird is even worse! :~(

Reply to
:Jerry:

Will this help...

Allan

Reply to
Allan Waterfall

I think our US server is a bit busy, you may find the UK version to be more responsive, it's the same data:

Peter

-- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Rushden, UK snipped-for-privacy@prepair.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

So why is it that you think that Netscape Navigator is so much worse than NCSA Mosaic then?

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

One of the issues with browsers in general, and Firefox in particular, is the way they interpret HTML code that is already out there. New stuff is being written so that Firefox shows it the same as IE and Opera, but we had to rewrite a lot of our webpages so that Firefox would show it 'properly'.

Some of the problems lay with IE and how it bent the rules of showing HTML, and everyone else followed that, but Firefox rigidly stuck to the coding rules and there were many problems.

Some of our older webpages are not Firefox compliant, and there is a note to that effect on the first page.

Peter

-- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Rushden, UK snipped-for-privacy@prepair.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

Err????

Reply to
:Jerry:

I was merely talking about the program, the GUI and the coding that calls the render engine if you like, not the render engine it's self - which is fine, wish IE would use it, being open-source and all that!

Reply to
:Jerry:

Thanks Allen and Pete - and every one else - you've hijacked my thread!!!!

Reply to
Nourish

Welcome to Usenet, oh and it's not 'your' thread, you merely started it...

Reply to
:Jerry:

When are you going to try them? You cannot have tried a recent version and compared it to the latest IE.

Reply to
Neil Ellwood

IE7 is a total crock. Used Firefox for years but its become memory-hogging bloatware especially if you use multiple tabs. Reputedly Firefox 3 will fix this but its only in Beta and, as is the way of such projects, much of the potential content will probably not make the cut.

ttfn

Reply to
Roland Craven