Long Shot - Wanted - MK V WW1 Tank engine and transmission

Evening all, In a conversation with my Father he mentioned that a group he knows is building a replica WW1 tank, but they have run into a snag - they cant find an engine / transmission. There are 2 engines that wold be suitable - the 16l 6 cylinder Daimler, or the Ricardo development of the Daimler.

Its a long shot, but I know some of the lurkers here abouts have links to old engines and similar, so I said I'd ask around.

Anyone got any leads?

Dave

Reply to
dave sanderson

It's said that if you enter just that "MK V WW1 Tank engine" you are fairly likely to pick up something.

Michael Bell

Reply to
Michael Bell