M30 X 200 A2 Stainless Bolts?

On the completely off-chance that somebody 'may' just have a couple, I'm looking for a pair of these to make up some pivot pins. Longer is OK, I just need the hex head and 130mm or so of plain 30mm shank.

Happy to pay reasonable price plus postage.

I have seen the ones on ebay....

Peter

Reply to
Peter A Forbes

You will have ask them for a price but I think they will sell small quantities

HTH

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Thanks for that, Bob, they came out at £16.60 each plus VAT, I tried our usual suppliers who were £17.00 each plus VAT and finally got them from Emfast at Wellingborough for £12.90 each plus VAT, collected.

Thanks again,

Peter

-- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Rushden, UK snipped-for-privacy@prepair.co.uk

Peter A Forbes