ME copies for disposal

New Year greetings to all.

I have a quantity of Model Engineer mags for disposal. Earliest one is probably 1997, I've not checked. these are free to anyone who can collect from Pudsey by the end of this week, otherwise they go to the tip.

regards, Iain

Reply to
swarfmaker

Either try to find a local ME society, or give them to a charity shop.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Holmes

I would pay for them. If you only would put them in an envelope and ship them to me and charge for your way to the postoffice. Would send you local beer-tokens in return.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Mueller

Sorry Nick, It would not be economic to send these to you, they must weigh

20Kg++ (26 issues per year x at least 10 years) I think I'll go with Alan's suggestion and contact a local ME society unless anyone else is interested.

Regards, Ia>

Reply to
swarfmaker

Me please!

I'm in Middleton, so not far to collect.

My email is

Reply to
bigegg

BiggEgg, You've got mail