Merchant's Force circle.

Does anyone have any ideas of a good place, book or webpage maybe, where I can make a good study of the force circle? I'd give it a crack without a book but it tends to get a bit stressful living life that way. Run into arguements with the neighbours and such things. 'Specially the druggies, they know really how to stick their noses in when it aint wanted.

's another story...

lol

cheers!

Reply to