Mikron gear hobbing machine 132.01

anybody out there that has one of these machines with a manual is it possible for you to scan the appendix from the manual (gear cutting charts) as mine is missing Thanks Any help is a bonus

Reply to
Andrew Bishop

Nigel Bongers at

had a whole load of Mikron gear hobbing equipment, and had a whole rack full of Mikron change gears. I've had quite a few gears from them of the larger sizes that I cannot hob myself. I got my Bridgeport Interact from them and consider them one of the more trustworthy dealers

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson