Mini Drill Chuck Key & Belt

Does anyone know how to identify the sizes of 'Jacobs'-type chuck keys?
I have a japanese Sakai/Toyo mini drill with a 'Yukiwa 5675 EL 6.5mm
Chuck for which I need a key.
I have a Jacobs K1 key which has a 4mm pin & 11 teeth. The pin fits OK
but toothed part is not big enough - ie it needs more teeth! Any
suggestions appreciated.
Also, does anyone know where to source 5mm dia round section belting
for the same drill. I have purchased the 6mm dia section belt from
Chronos but it is too large to run in the root of the pulleys.

Mike

Site Timeline