ML7 taper turning attachment

I am planning to convert my ML7 to CNC, so this item will be surplus to requirements. Very solidly built by John S, it has the unique capability, not shared by the standard Myford item, that it can cut a taper over a saddle travel of 12", allowing Morse tapers (for example) to be cut on the lathe. It is on the 'Bay as item number 170066204282.

Regards, Tony