Obsolete parts...

Evening All, Im in the middle of a clear out and have found a load of obsolete parts that I dont need, but someone may have a use for. If you want them then cover the postage and Ill send them to you, otherwise Ill take them down the tip.

Socket 7 (Pentium) Motherboard, Award Bios (1995), 3xPCI Slots, 4X ISA slots, No CPU or memory installed.

BusTek ISA SCSI Card. 1991.

NE1000 ISA Network card, BNC/AUI.

ISA Soundcard, Soundblaster 16 clone IIRC (Long time since it was in a system...)

ISA VGA card, Prisma VGART BIOS.

2 off Intel EtherExpress 16TP Network cards. 10 base T I think, RJ45 / AUI connectors.

2 off 30 pin simms, I think they are 1Mb each.

1 72 pin simm, marked Samsung, KMM536, No Idea of the size.

1 72 pin simm marked 8Mb, (2Mx36)

Ill be clearing some more stuff out in the next few weeks, including PII and (if its still there) P-Pro bits and bobs. I also have several

5.25" floppy drives in the shed...

If you want any of these bits then drop me an email at micro dot turbines. Thats a google mail address (dot com). (hopefully sufficiently munged to avoid spam bots but not indecipherable)

cheers

Dave

Reply to
small.planes