OT. BBC Micro may be available to any CNC style macines

I was asked by a colleage at work if anyone wanted a BBC Micro been in a box for the past xx years. It is used and not sure what it comes with but as I have seen some posts from users that could do with a BBC to run their machines (ex school) I thought it worth checking on the group.

Please let me know if any interest, or it may just go to scrap.

Cheers

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Hodgson

Yes please

Books arrived OK, what do we owe you?

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Hi Peter you owe me nowt.

The guy should be bringing in the BBC next week, there is even talk of a green screen monitor!!!!

I will let you know what does turn up during the week.

Cheers

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Hodgson