Stepper/Servo Motor Supply

Can anyone tell me where you can get reasonable priced Stepper + Servo motors in the UK? All sites I seem to off found, only have a very limited amount of motor sizes available, or seem to be extremely overpriced, especially compared to the ameican sites I've looked at in the past.

I've been working on plans to build a CNC Plasma table for quite some time, but am currently tied up with other projects to actually start on it. However the current project should be finished soon, and I'll be looking to start a new one, and a cnc table for the plasma cutter is looking likely. So I'm wanting to start locating some parts for it.

thanks moray

Reply to
Moray Cuthill

Arc Eurotrade have some very reasonably priced steppers. 0116 269

5693.

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Tony,

I saw those and thought them reasonable - have you had an opportunity to see if they are as good as they seem ? Moray I had them in mind for MY plasma table !!

(OK I'm a cynic if not a cynical trader !!)

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Can't answer the question on Arc Euro's steppers although I think Tony can.

I did have a conversation with them on Friday at about 8.00pm as I had a call left to them for a couple of days on another matter.

Seems they have been overwhelmed on orders and are only taking mail and email orders for a while so note the Tel No is probably no good for a while until they have cured the back log.

Obviously the market for cynical traders is improving

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson

I have a couple of them on appro, but have yet to do any tests. They look the part (modern square body style motors). Will report in due course.

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

John,

I see that you got two mentions on the pages of Model Engineers Workshop with your old Myford tailstock drill that Tony now has, and your digital gear hobbing set up so perhaps the time has come to 'come in from the cold' and resign from the Assoc of Cynical Traders and become respectable again - no on second thoughts perhaps not . . . .

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Perhaps it should be called the Honourable Association of Cynical Traders.....

Peter

Reply to
Peter A Forbes

Sell: China Shenzhen ZHAOWEI Machinery & Electronics Co. Ltd engages in designing , manufacturing and marketing all kinds of electric motors. They are mainly suitable for the following applications: smart home application used in sm art kitchen and laundry, medical instrument for personal care, smart E-tran smission applied in automobile, industry automation applied in telecommunic ation and a great variety of plastic/metal planetary gearbox in different s izes. In order to develop the oversea market, we are current seeking new partne rs around the world to create a bright future together. ZhaoWei is a right choice and excellent partnership with sincere services.

Company: Shenzhen ZHAOWEI Machinery & Electronics Co., Ltd URL:

Contact: Annie Liu Tel?+86-755-27322652 Fax?+86-755-27323949 E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@zwgearbox.com Add: Blk. 18, Longwangmiao Industry Park, Fuyong Tn., Bao?an Dist., Shenzhen 518103, Guangdong, China

Reply to
zwgearbox