Taper Dimensions

I had a few spare minutes today, so I did what I promised a year ago and scanned the drawings of the more common tapers and put them on the web site.

Also included are dimensions of the Clarkson S type Autolock chucks and the Dedlock types.

The scans are fairly large and print to A4 quite nicely.

The taper pages are towards the bottom of this page in the middle column.

Peter

Peter A Forbes