trike

Anyone have a source for trike (trichloroethane)? I'm looking for maybe a litre or two.

Thanks

Peter Fairbrother

Reply to
Peter Fairbrother

Speak to the owner of your local dry cleaner. When I owned some Launderettes with coin op dry cleaning machines, they had been converted to Perchloroethene to comply with modern regs, but there was still a tank of trichloroethane in one of the garages as no one knew how to dispose of it. Incidentally the dains smelled of it seven years later, and no I didn't tip it down there, aomeone else obviously had in previous years prior to my ownership !

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Along with the bank branches, the Post Office, the pub, the baker and the butcher, it has closed down. Any dry cleaning handed in here goes to some other place miles away.

Reply to
Davey