Yale Pul-Lift spares

I picked up another Pul-Lift from Tim Leech this week, and need some spare parts for it. The ratchet gear which is also part of the brake mechanism has a missing tooth and a couple of other teeth showing signs of stress, and the chain stripper needs repairing or replacement.

Yale themselves have been more than helpful, extraordinarily so considering the age of the tool, but they reckon that all drawings have been destroyed for the older machines and cannot help any further. They are however looking to see if any old-established dealers may have something tucked away...

The hoist is a 1-1/2 ton type and is date stamped 1979. If anyone knows of any sources please could they let me know.

Thanks,

Peter

Peter A Forbes