polyacetal

Hello,

I would like receive some information about polyacetal. Any kind of info will be very helpful for my chemistry graduation project (e.g. website links, texts, books...).

Thank you. Rita

Reply to
Rita Castro

"Rita Castro =D0=BF=D0=B8=D1=81=D0=B0=D0=BB(=D0=B0): "

here is some info you need

Reply to
sasha_l

Reply to
Rolf Wissmann

Thank you very much for your valuable help.

Reply to
Rita Castro

Polyacetal is often synthesized using cationic ring-opening polymerization. Polyacetal is useful for making graft or block copolymers with a variety of uses, including intercalation, pH sensative hydrogels, and biocompatible materials.

Reply to
edpalermo

Hallo Prof Wissmann,

My name is Ana Soares, I am mechanical engineering from Brazil. I work with FEM and presently I need to simulate a polipropyline component. However, my FEM program ask for E, modulus of elasticity. Unfortunately, I could just find the "flexural modulus" (1200 MPa, according to the supplier) what seems to be very similar to modulus of elasticity. Is there any relation between both of them? Also, this component is subimitted to a temperature of 75 C. How does the flexural modulus changes with temperature? Thank you! Ana Soares

Reply to
anacris

Hi Ana,

Suggest you visit the following internet site at

that you download brochure DELDGe.pdf at
Design Info on Delrin. Specifically Table 3.01 and Figures 6.07 & 6.08 show various moduli at different temperatures for different grades of Delrin* ...

p.s. Professor is not what I am ...

Ciao

anacris wrote:

Reply to