Research concerning injection moulding companies who fabricate TPE products

I am doing a research concerning companies who make TPE products by injection moulding. And I am looking for links or names of companies to enlarge my database. I would very appriciate if somebody could give me information concerning this topic

Reply to
antonio

Worldwide? What lanugage? That'll be a huge database, since lots of injection moulders have moulded or are able to mould TPEs ...

Google for: TPE molder(s) TPE moulder(s) TPE molding(s) TPE moulding(s)

and you'll be surprised how many there are ...

schrieb im Newsbeitrag = news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Rolf Wissmann