can't show radial axis

I am using ProE 2000i and when I create a sketched radial hole, the drawing shows the diameter dimension but not the axis for the bolt circle it is on. It however does shown the bolt circle axis when the hole is patterned (probably from the drawing .dtl file option "radial_pattern_axis_circle YES"). Any ideas? Thanks Jason

Reply to
Jason Luhavalja

David Janes

Reply to