eMatrix experts / Full time -Columbus IN(send resume ASAP)

Hi , We have an urgent requirement for our client send resume ASAP with contact details ..we will arrange your resume immediately... Position: eMatrix Integration Technical experts (Technical Analyst/ Architect ) Location: - Columbus IN Salary: DoE Duration: Full Time /Permanent Start Date : ASAP Details: As a member of the Corporate IT PDM Infrastructure Support Team:

  • Responsible for tier 3 technical support of all implemented Matrix
10 products, including: o Core, RMI, AEF components o All OOTB Central Apps o 3rd party Matrix Integrations (OMI, Microsoft, Verity, etc) o Matrix and 3rd party bolt-ons (MBOM, MCM, Business Metrics, etc)
  • Work closely with Architect and Infrastructure Support team in design and implementation of Matrix 10 Corp/Common Instance and associated
*Consult with design and development teams in providing tuning, data security, data integrity, and optimization suggestions and assistance in the implementation of the suggestions. *Learn new software tools and applications chosen as Corp PLM standards, including software from other than Enovia MatrixOne *As needed, lead or participate in special projects such PDM/PLM Tools Selection, Six Sigma projects, etc. *Participate in continuous improvement activities both within and outside of the group for processes, practices, support, productivity, and customer satisfaction. *Assist in developing and enforcing PDM/PLM architecture and security standards. *Manage all projects utilizing the ITPM methodologies

Send us your resume with following details: Full Name: Current Location: Work Permit: Availability to Join the Project: Salary Expectation:

Regards Vikas Brook Technologies Inc.

868 Canoas Creek, San Jose CA 95136 Ph: 408-754-6207(desk) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Reply to
vikas

I especially like how you cross-posted this to sport/paintball. Nothing like spreading the net wide eh?

Reply to
John Wade

I especially like how you cross-posted this to sport/paintball. Nothing like spreading the net wide eh?

It's a cute way of defining a demographic. How many geriatric, or even middle aged, paintballers are there!?! So, he's saying he's looking for eager jrs. who'll work long hours for sub-average pay and work out their hostility on each other, weekends ('cuz there's not a lot else to do in Columbus IN) through paintballing. Kinda clever advert, wonder why he had to post the same dumbass shit five times to get it right. Would you work for a company with such stupid, clumsy, inept and technically illiterate recruiters? Ones who know how to pitch, but don't know how to close? What's that saying? Caveat emptor, Buyer, beware! Especially of the anonymous pitches on newsgroups. And they come to us through google groups, mark as 'spam, bottom feeders'.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@k29g2000hsd.googlegroups.com...

aged, paintballers are there!?! So, he's saying he's looking for eager jrs. who'll work long hours for sub-average pay and work out their hostility on each other, weekends ('cuz there's not a lot else to do in Columbus IN) through paintballing. Kinda clever advert, wonder why he had to post the same dumbass shit five times to get it right. Would you work for a company with such stupid, clumsy, inept and technically illiterate recruiters? Ones who know how to pitch, but don't know how to close? What's that saying? Caveat emptor, Buyer, beware! Especially of the anonymous pitches on newsgroups. And they come to us through google groups, mark as 'spam, bottom feeders'.

Hi... thanks for your nice interpretation....and poining the mistakes done while posted the requirement...

For your information gentleman...

you exactly dont know the market and no. of recruiter and agencies are working for a particular requirement ..whats wrong if some one want ot increase the visbility of his name/no./and co.to cosnusltant if recruiter is doing some effort to attract the some stupid consultants who are moving here and there in search of job...whats wrong if he is marketing his co. and hsi name..in public forums.... and more thing you might be getting salary at higher end but that doesnt means market is full of Smart and exp. people like you.. so we are paying more than the expectation of some % of population in market and they are happy with that.....

if you some good good skills and tips how to recruit do let me know suggestions are always welcome...!!!

regards Vikas

Reply to
Vikas