Free form surface

It is possible to design a free form surface by mouse only?

Many Thanks in advance.

Reply to
UTE

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

It depend on the options you have !!!

If you have Interactive Surface Design eXtension you get all functionnalities of Pro/Designer

"UTE" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de...

Reply to
Jacques

: > Many Thanks in advance. : >

: >

: : It depend on the options you have !!! : : If you have Interactive Surface Design eXtension you get all : functionnalities of Pro/Designer : : Thanks for raising the issue, Jacques. Maybe we should have started with clarifying what he meant by 'free form' surface. It's a loosely used term. I assumed that he was talking about 'Insert>Advanced>Free Form'. That's what my comments applied to and the short answer was yes, you can do it all with a mouse, if you accept the default number of x,y curves. ISDX is also popularly known as free form surfacing so that might be included. So might surface modification with the Warp function. Any of these might be done entirely with a mouse (computer and software attached, of course). But, let's hear from Roberto before we go much further, now that you've the possibility of confusion on just what he's asking.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes