List of family parts

In a working directory with many parts further defined by a family table when opening a part or assembling the directory listing shows the top members and also the family members defined by their instance name and the top name in angled brackets. This makes for a very long list. At one time you would pick the part and then in a seperate window pick the instance. How do I return to this minimalist display? thanks

Reply to
kenny

In a working directory with many parts further defined by a family table when opening a part or assembling the directory listing shows the top members and also the family members defined by their instance name and the top name in angled brackets. This makes for a very long list. At one time you would pick the part and then in a seperate window pick the instance. How do I return to this minimalist display? thanks It may be enough to set menu_show_instances to no. If it isn't, you may have to disable instance accelerator files with save_instance_accelerator set to none.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

this is it! thanks