REQ: Help with drafting in Pro/E Wildfire: Bolt circle display as dashed or dot-dashed circle?

Hi folks,

I have the problem that in a Wildfire 2.0 draft I do not find a way to display the bolt circle of a part as dashed or dot-dashed circle. Does anybody know how to do this? The corresponding hole pattern in the part have been constructed as polar pattern, though.

Best regards and thanks in advance - Dudelman.

Reply to
Dudelman

I'm not sure how many different circular patterning methods the axis circle applies to but the critical thing is that you created the first hole as type radial/diametral. That's what gives you the diameter or radius to show with the axis circle. The display of the axis circle is turned on with

radial_pattern_axis_circle and setting it to YES

This is in your detail options file (.dtl), the one called out in the config option drawing_setup_file. The other thing that's necessary is for the diameter/radius of the bolt circle pattern to be shown. Then the axis circle should show automatically.

Reply to
David Janes