weld symbols in parts/assys

When I add a weld symbol in a drawing it then shows up in the parts and or assemblies. Is there some way to be abale to turn these off so they don't show up in the parts or assemblies?

Reply to
nancynivoy

When I add a weld symbol in a drawing it then shows up in the parts and or assemblies. Is there some way to be abale to turn these off so they don't show up in the parts or assemblies? Try setting the config option, model_note_display, to NO

David Janes

Reply to
Janes

- snipped-for-privacy@r36g2000prf.googlegroups.com...