Introl compiler for Motorola 68hc11

Hey I was wondering if anyone here knows where I might be able to abtain a copy of Introl, a comiler/linker/loader package for generating code for the Motorola 68hc11 chip. Introl Corp. went out of business and I can't find anywhere to obtain a copy of the program.

Or, if you know of a similar product which is more easily obtainable, I would welcome your suggestions.

Thanks

Reply to
Brandon Belew

We sell a professional quality HC11 C compiler for $199. Fully functional 30 day demo at our website. There is also a GNU HC11 port somewhere if you don't want to pay any money. Most other choices would be $$$.

Reply to
Richard F. Man

Thanks for the heads-up.

Reply to