Low-cost bluetooth module (<$10) for a cable replacement application

Hello Everybody,
I wonder if anyone can tell me if there is bluetooth module, cost less than $10.
I need to make a wireless logic signal (low/high) send/receive pairs with communication range less than 30 meters. Multiple of those
modules will be used simultaneously within a multi level building. Therefore modules must be able to create pair-wise connections and should not be interfered by other pairs. That is why I think bluetooth module would be good. If possible, I would prefer a bluetooth module with capable operating without external microprocessor.
Can you advise me any low-cost solution for the above mentioned application?
Thx.
Albert Goodwill
albert goodwill at gmail com
Albert Goodwill wrote:

I don't know about $10 modules but what about these at $20?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bluetooth-serial-converter-UART-interface_W0QQitemZ250312214263QQcmdZ
I've bought from these people before and had good service.
Best regards, Colin

Why not ZigBee ?