Low-cost bluetooth module (<$10) for a cable replacement application

Threaded View
Hello Everybody,

I wonder if anyone can tell me if there is bluetooth module, cost less
than $10.

I need to make a wireless logic signal (low/high) send/receive pairs
with communication range less than 30 meters. Multiple of those
modules will be used simultaneously within a multi level building.
Therefore modules must be able to create pair-wise connections and
should not be interfered by  other pairs. That is why I think
bluetooth module would be good. If possible, I would prefer a
bluetooth module with capable operating without external
microprocessor.

Can you advise me any low-cost solution for the above mentioned
application?

Thx.

Albert Goodwill

albert goodwill at gmail com

Re: Low-cost bluetooth module (<$10) for a cable replacement application

I don't know about $10 modules but what about these at $20?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bluetooth-serial-converter-UART-interface_W0QQitemZ250312214263QQcmdZ

I've bought from these people before and had good service.

Best regards,
Colin

Re: Low-cost bluetooth module (<$10) for a cable replacement application

Why not ZigBee ?

Site Timeline