Mitsubishi robots

Hi,

recently I came across an older model of a Mitsubishi RV2 robot. It seems, that there's some new software for all Mits. robots which runs under Windows. Does anybody know about the pricing and if there's a special fee for private usage/projects at university? All I would like to do is to use my PC to do all the logics. I don't want to write a program and transfer it to the robot - this isn't flexible enough. If I could execute the MOVEMASTER commands in realtime from my PC it would be a good start.

Any hints?

Thanks.

Ren

contact the US distributor of Mits bots www.rixan.com and see if you can get from free advice from them.