Mitsubishi robots

Threaded View

recently I came across an older model of a Mitsubishi RV2 robot. It seems,
that there's some new software for all Mits. robots which runs under
Windows. Does anybody know about the pricing and if there's a special fee
for private usage/projects at university?
All I would like to do is to use my PC to do all the logics.  I don't want
to write a program and transfer it to the robot - this isn't flexible
If I could execute the MOVEMASTER commands in realtime from my PC it would
be a good start.

Any hints?

Re: Mitsubishi robots
contact the US distributor of Mits bots and see if you can get
from free advice from them.

Site Timeline