Mitsubishi robots

Hi,

recently I came across an older model of a Mitsubishi RV2 robot. It seems, that there's some new software for all Mits. robots which runs under Windows. Does anybody know about the pricing and if there's a special fee for private usage/projects at university? All I would like to do is to use my PC to do all the logics. I don't want to write a program and transfer it to the robot - this isn't flexible enough. If I could execute the MOVEMASTER commands in realtime from my PC it would be a good start.

Any hints?

Thanks.

René

Reply to
Rene Ruppert

contact the US distributor of Mits bots

and see if you can get from free advice from them.

Reply to
Moe_Larry_Curly