Question: Pre-payment of Point Grey Research

We have given an order for the Bumblebee2 from Point Grey(PGR), but we fall across some trouble in the process of payment.

Owing to the first deal with Point Grey, we are glad to know how about the credit standing of the PGR.

What percentage of the product price is Pre-payment? Whether pre-payment is full payment or not? Whether or not the PGR accept Letter of Credit to purchase the product?

We hope the information about per-payment or payment is provided. Thanks a lot.

Please individual or group that have dealt with PGR give some advice.Thanks.

Reply to
ming_b

Not totally sure what you mean. I bought an analog TriClops and then traded it in for credit towards a BumbleBee stereo vision camera setup. Both times I just gave them my credit card number. No problems.

-howy

Reply to
howy

Thanks. But PGR require full payment prior to the delivery of their products via wire transfer,not only give them the credit card number. However Point Grey Research does not operate by the mode of Letter of Credit. We are solicitous about the risk of the operation.

"howy =D0=B4=B5=C0=A3=BA "

Reply to
Dr.Ming.Bai

They have been around for at least 7 years and I have been happy with thier performance / service. I would trust them with a wire transfer.

-howy

Reply to
howy