Willing to pay somebody to write Stamp code

I am looking for an experienced Stamp software person. I need a project built involving some very simple timer and servo functions. I'll pay what it's worth. I'm a high-level guy myself and know nothing about Stamp except I've been told it is appropriate. This is NOT a robotics project, but I don't know where else to go to find Stamp talent. Could somebody recommend the proper group is this is an inappropriate post for this ng. Thanks.

Sam Taylor

Reply to
sammytaylor

What are you looking for? Maybe give a bit more info on the project that you are trying to complete/acomplish. For the most part if you can write a program you can write a program ... you have considerations for mechatics to make but for the most part you they are very small.

Please tell me more.

Fick

sammytaylor wrote:

project

Thanks.

Reply to
Fick

Try the parallax.com forum. There's one dedicated to BSs

Reply to
Himszy