Bomb threat--My Alma Mater is now officially in the 21st century

This is the last article in a week's worth of information after an odd young man scribbled a bomb threat on the bathroom wall. This is about the 10th article on the incident and the only one with the word 'rocket propellant' in it. They could have used it all week, so IMO they did very well.

This kid has to go back to Canada, if you do "bomb search' on phillyburbs.com you'll see he was selling homemade napalm in junior high. I would suggest he be gulaged above the artic circle.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

BFD. Minors can buy cans of sterno in stores all over the place.

Bob Kaplow

......and the point is?

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

What makes you think that we'd *want* a loser like that...? ;-)

Reply to
Len Lekx

He's a Candien citizen who was dumped here in 1999 after his father had a job change. Take the loser back. He hates America, do a search and read all the articles. He belongs above the artic circle with no internet connections, he's a "loner', let him be alone with the polar bears, food is in short supply for them anyway. Let him do something positive in his life, he could keep a polar bear alive for another week.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

27 CFR 555.141-a-8
Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Shucks, I was making napalm in Jr High. Selling it, though, is rather a different matter, IMO...

BillW

Reply to
Bill Westfield

LOL!!!!!

Reply to
Phil Stein

My one question is this...

What do you have against polar bears?????

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

My apologies to the polar bears......they deserve better. My bad. :-(

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Well... it's either feed them this twit, or feed them lawyers. The lawyers are more abundant, but not as palatable. :-)

Reply to
Len Lekx

Everybody sing!

"I don't want him, You can have him, He's too nuts for me!"

To the tune of that old polka classic, "She's to fat for me"

Dwayne Surdu-Miller SAROS #001

Reply to
Dwayne Surdu-Miller