Checking interest in new rocket kit

We at Rockethead Rockets are looking at doing a new rocket kit. You would receive the parts to put together 3 rockets. The kit would include 3 body tubes, 3 nose cones, 3 motor mounts, 2 or 3 fin guide and Balsa fin stock for 3 set of fins, Mylar parachute and up to 3 sets of waterslide decals. I would include a CD with rocsim files of our designs that would work with this kit. Some of the files will not be flown but there will be some that has been tested. This kit would run around $20.00. We are seeing if there would be a interest in a kit like this before we put all of the work into it.

Thank you

Reply to
rocket trike

Sounds kinda like a starter kit, price sounds good.

Reply to
starlord

I would definitely be interested!

Reply to
Edward Deerly

Sounds like a good value to me. Definitely interested.

"I'm Bill Sullivan and I approve this message."

Reply to
The Rocket Scientist