descon 13 looks like it'll be a hard one to predict

Ususaly I list all the entries and try to see who the top three will be, but this time it looks like a close one.

I guess I'll have to add launch footage in order to get the best of the best.

anyone start arguing about the theme for the next one? so far we have had

(googling for "descon theme") High Power and More Flounder Parts Kit Bash (mostly Gemini DC) Comedy Sci-Fi Multiple MicroMaxx Grissom Kitbash

ok, I thought there were more themes than that, but i guess not. some themes suggested in history were

Gliders Helicopters Payload Non-tubular all Micro Maxx Finless egglofting Design your own Goonybird (fatboy kitbash) spot landing parachute via R/C control Multi-motor (clusters, staging)? Alternative recovery (anything but chutes or streamers invisible rocket Rube Goldburg Recovery Monty Python's Flying Rockets kitmods that improve on the original kit design model(s) that flew at least three times with no damage. Barbie lofters Rockets of the Twlight Zone

Reply to
Tater Schuld

Yeah baby!

I like that one too.

With a Wonder Woman pilot, no doubt?

Sounds interesting - could you elaborate?

Reply to
BB

I use the same technique. Rank them against each other and see who comes out top.

I'm hoping for clusters next time around.

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

oh there will be. expect my entry on 05-15-04 at 11:59pm

Reply to
Tater Schuld

hey, does this mean I have an adoring fan?

Reply to
Tater Schuld

RMR Descon Archives

Descon 1- Where it all started Descon 2- Helicopter takes 1st Descon 3- Can a 10 year-old's design win? Descon 4- Just playing around with Lego's

- THEMES BEGAN -

Descon 5- Mystery Rocket Designer Descon 6- High Power and More Descon 7- The Sky's the Limit Descon 8- Flounder Parts Descon 9- Positively No Theme Here Descon 10- Kit Bash (mostly Gemini DC) Descon 11- Anything Goes Descon 12- Comedy Sci-Fi Multiple MicroMaxx Grissom Kitbash Descon 13- Inconsequential

Nick

Reply to
EMRR

Effectively, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 9, 11, & 13 were all basically themeless.

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

This should be in the FAQ?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

You may not catch this one Darren but according to Cindy Brady (of American telly) they couldn't find a "theme anywhere." ; )

Randy

P.S. Surely someone on rmr will get it.

Reply to
Randy

Yup, that one passed right over. I vaguely remember watching something with Bradys in it when I was a kid, but it was cartoon or something.

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

Cindy had a lisp.

"You can't thee the theme, because there ith no theme." "It'ths monocast."

Randy

Reply to
Randy

I'm stumped.