Looking for a large scale Saturn V

A year ago I had a link to someone who made 7 foot Saturn V. Then there was the great crash of '05 and I no longer have the links. Does anyone here know the site?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Reply to
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Will Marchant

Dan

I had one on this page

about halfway down, by Mark and Josh Hanna. If you go to the "downloads" link at the top the video is NY-XSatV.mov or something similar.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Not quite 7', but fairly big:

Darren J Longhorn

Yes, that's the one. Thank you so much :)

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Reply to
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

It may not be the site, since this one was several years ago, but Andy Waddell of PML built one about this size several years back.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

Here is an even larger one. Kiss your bank account goodby.

Jim

Money is no object.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine